Friday, February 3, 2012

Think Of Me

More lingerie! I'm not sure if I'll be able to complete this challenge, I'm starting to get cold! But luckily I have some new hair to drape over me!

Style - Think Of Me


For Stumblebum this round, Truth has put out the Lana style! Thick, lush, and long - just my kind of hair!! The hair comes with the lower attachment just in case you're a little more on the boobsy side, or you need to move it around for photographs like I did here. Since it's for Stumblebum, the regular color packs for Lana are $200L each until the 14th.

My lingerie for today comes from Blacklace! I'm not terribly familiar with most of their things since I am actually pretty bad about buying lingerie regularly. I'm wearing the Sahara set in red floral and lace. I think it's so pretty! In the future, I might just wear the bra and panties since I'm not actually much of a corset girl. Very pretty!

In This Post:

Skin: Briar in Starlight by Aura
Hair: Lana in Auburn by Truth [Stumblebum]
Lingerie: Sahara in Red Floral w/Lace by Blacklace
Shoes: Kate in black by G Field
Jewelry:
* Devotion Bridal Set by Earthstones
* Broken Long Strand Black Pearls by Caroline's Jewelry
Pose by aDORKable Poses
Bed by LISP Bazaar

No comments:

Post a Comment