Monday, January 26, 2015

So Much To Read, So Little Time

When I was in high school, the group I hung around with for a while were all into fancy book covers, usually with zippers. They were usually fabric with bows and ribbons and all kinds of stuff. I don't know. We were weird. I'm still a huge reader but usually I just read off my Kindle these days. Are you guys reading anything good lately? [Well, besides this blog. LOLOLOLOL Oh I have jokes.] Okay, okay. Fashion!

Style - So Much To Read, So Little Time


Wasabi Pills is at Uber this month with the Sibel hair. It's cute! I will forever love hair with braids. As much as I like Wasabi Pills in general, I wish the light blonde texture was a bit brighter. But it comes out lighter in pics usually, so I guess it's all good!

Happy shopping!

In this post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
Hair: Sibel by Wasabi Pills [Uber]
Mesh hands by Slink
Nail Polish: Droplets by Hello Dave
Top: Half Tucked by Maitreya
Bottom: Harlow's Cuffed Jeans by Mon Tissu
Purse: Delirium Clutch by Molichino
Necklace: Romantique by Cae [The Liaison Collaborative]
Pose: The Dress by Black Tulip [The Liaison Collaborative]

No comments:

Post a Comment