Saturday, January 3, 2015

If You're A Bird, I'm A Bird

It's the freakin' weekend, baby, I'm about to have me some fun! Ugh, did that just totally make me seem lame? Oh well, I've never been accused of being sophisticated. :)

Style - If You're A Bird, I'm A Bird


Rebel Hope has a great coat and leggings set at FaMESHed this month! The Michella coat and leggings set is quite simple and elegant, which suits me just fine in the winter when I want to throw something on that doesn't require me to think too much. I KNOW I'm going to look pretty and appropriate with this on! With each color of the coat, you get 5 colors of the leggings. I will say, though, that I had a bit of trouble getting a hair to really work with the collar of the coat since it is popped. Maybe one day we'll have hair that knows where to stop, huh?

Speaking of hair, Wasabi Pills is out at Uber this month with the Kitty hair. I love a good, full, thick wavy hair and this fits the bill very nicely.

Happy weekend shopping, dear ones!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
Hair: Kitty by Wasabi Pills [Uber]
Mesh hands by Slink
Nail Polish: Peggy Sue by Hello Dave
Coat & Leggings: Michella by Rebel Hope [FaMESHed]
Boots: Fiona by fri.day [Kustom9]
(the turtleneck is yearssss old from a store that doesn't exist any more)
Pose: Mirth (Cardinal) by Le Poppycock [The Liaison Collaborative]
Northern Cardinals by Half-Deer [The Liaison Collabortive]
Lighted Pathways - Snowy Edition by Half-Deer
Lighted Trees by Pixel Mode

No comments:

Post a Comment