Tuesday, January 6, 2015

She Believed In The Unexpected

Sometimes I just get a vision in my head of a photo and I just have to attempt to create it in SL. I like when unexpected things like that happen, especially since my ideas are often much bigger than my skills!

Style - She Believed In The Unexpected


I'm only kind of familiar with PurpleMoon and what I do know of them, they make gowns and jewelry. But as luck would have it, I found this great Adele suit there! I think it's quite sexy even though it is also conservative.

Rebel Hope has some great heels out at FaMESHed this month. The Maria heels are strappy and studded, and have an option for a bow in the front. I didn't wear the bow for this photo because it would have been too floofy.

Have a wonderful day!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
Hair: Harmony by Truth
Mesh hands & Feet by Slink
Nail Polish: High Gloss Reds by Hello Dave
Suit: Adele by PurpleMoon
Shoes: Maria by Rebel Hope [FaMESHed]
Necklace: Mezzaluna by Cae [FaMESHed]
Pose & Gun: Femme Fatale, Thwarted Love by Le Poppycock
Photo taken at Kowloon

No comments:

Post a Comment