Wednesday, September 18, 2013

She's Got A Little Bit Of Something

Hey, it's the week of the little plaid skirt! :) I don't usually take a ton of pics from the back, but I thought this tiny cute skirt deserved a back shot. Check it out!

Style - She's got a little bit of something


I popped over to La Penderie de Nicole last night on the hunt for an anniversary party dress. I found one, but I also stumbled onto these super cute My Schoolgirl Mini skirts! Now you know me, I'm not one to pass up a fantastic mini, and these were no exception. The texturing is top notch, and if you could see the front, the waistband is a great belt! I can totally see myself pairing up this beauty with sweaters and tights and boots all through the fall and winter!

Much to do before tonight, so have a great day!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
*Cherry lipstick added
Mesh Hands by SLink
Hair: Renata by Truth
Top: Lua's Cropped Shirt by The Secret Store
Skirt: My Schoolgirl Mini in Blue Tartan by La Penderie de Nicole
Pose by fri.day
Mansfield Converted Barn by Barnesworth Anubis [Collabor88]

No comments:

Post a Comment