Saturday, September 14, 2013

Ooh, it's hard on the man.

A new round of The Boutique opens up tomorrow, September 15th, and it's a great theme this time: Fifth Avenue! I threw together a look with some of my favorite pieces from this round. Although I normally go for more girly pastels, I thought this was classy and kind of sexy. [Well, as sexy as I seem to get, anyway.]

Style - Ooh, it's hard on the man



We'll see you at The Boutique tomorrow!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
* Sweet Red sheer gloss added
* Barely There shimmer shadow added
Mesh Hands by SLink
Hair: Tina by D!va [Collabor88]
Top: Luis Sleeveless B/W by Baiastice [The Boutique]
Pants: Marlene by 22769 [The Boutique]
Shoes: Arden Ballerina Flats by Tee*fy
Jewelry: Murano Bracelet & Ring by Cae [The Boutique]
Pose by aDORKable Poses


No comments:

Post a Comment