Monday, September 30, 2013

Hayyyyy!

Two posts in one day? Well, when you're inspired, you're inspired! And I am totally inspired by Mutresse's offering for October's FaMESHed!

Style - Hayyyyy


The Jana cardigan is so totally my style! It's exceptionally well made, it's super super cute, and I just don't want to take it off. It also has a great HUD for changing colors on different parts. I adore it!

Oh My Gacha also starts tomorrow, and there is much cuteness for it! I'm sitting on the Relaxin' hay bales by Nani for OMG. Nani has several cute autumn poses for OMG, so you'll definitely want to collect them all.

See you guys tomorrow for all new shopping fun!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
* Pink sheer gloss added
Mesh Hands by SLink
Nail Polish by Hello Dave
Hair: Candy by Truth
Top: Jana Cardigan by Mutresse [FaMESHed]
Jeans: Flare #6 by Maitreya
Jewelry: Riviera by Cae [FaMESHed]
Relaxin' pose & prop by Nani [Oh My Gacha]


No comments:

Post a Comment