Monday, September 30, 2013

PSL 4 Ever!

My friends always laugh because I am ridiculously into pumpkin spice anything. Candles, air fresheners, cupcakes, etc. I dance around all of August waiting for pumpkin spice lattes, even though I'm not actually much of a coffee drinker any more. When I saw the new Cocoa-On-The-Go Cart from What Next, I thought, "Would I not be dancing in crazy glee if this thing was parked out in front of my house at all times??"

Style - PSL 4 Ever-1


Isn't it adorable?? It is materials ready, so if you are using a viewer that shows materials [I am not], then it'll look just a touch different than in my photo. The cart is just a decorative prop, but if you click on it, it gives you a menu and you can choose from a a variety of drinks and a doughnut! The cups are super cute, too.

Style - PSL 4 Ever-2


I had to get the small PSL because it fit my hand the best, but you know I usually order a large! The Cocoa-On-The-Go Cart is on sale now at the What Next mainstore and if you are a VIP member, it's 50% off until Tuesday evening.

Oh, can we talk about my hair for a second? Truth released 3 new styles yesterday and I am in fangirllove with the Anita hair. It's long, it's simple, it's exactly what I need.

All this talk about PSL is making me crave one, so I'm off!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
* Nude sheer gloss added
Mesh hands by SLink
Autumn Sweets nail polish by Ch'Know Nails
Hair: Anita by Truth
Dress: Etta by League
Socks: Knee High Mesh by Fashionably Dead
Shoes: Beth wedge bootie in brown by G Field
Jewelry:
* Boho rings by Yummy
* Devotion bridal set by Earthstones
Cocoa-On-The-Go Cart by What Next
Poses by La Tee Da and aDORKable Poses



No comments:

Post a Comment