Friday, August 9, 2013

You're Gonna Miss Me By My Walk

Have you ever noticed that we spend a lot of time looking at our own backsides in SL? When we walk around, our eyes are just THERE. Right on our booties! But luckily there are some fantastic stores out there that make items that make our behinds totally look-worthy. Such as...

Style - You're Gonna Miss Me By My Walk


The new Damask jeans from OneBadPixel are great for your butt! Actually, they're great all over, because they hug your curves in ALL the right places. But yep, I'll admit, my eyes went IMMEDIATELY to my behind! With these jeans, people might be sad to see you leave, but they sure won't be sad to see you walking away!

Oh god, I'm so lame. LOL!

While you're walking away, people can see the cute bow in your hair on the new Misty hair by Truth! I always love how there is some little detail to Truth's hair that just makes it fab. For me this time, it's the little twist in the back of the hair that leads into the ponytail. You can't really see it in this picture, but when I got the hair, I was just delighted to see it!

Time to walk!

In This Post:

Skin: Katya 02 by Glam Affair
Hair: Misty in Lightblondes01 by Truth
Mesh Hands by SLink
Top: Hana sweater in white by Redgrave
Jeans: Damask in Blue by OneBadPixel
Shoes: Lolita Espadrilles by Gos Boutique
Earrings: Tiny Elephant Studs by Noodles
Pose by !bang

No comments:

Post a Comment