Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Good Shoes Take You Good Places

As you all know, I'm all about simplicity in my wardrobe. Don't get me wrong, I love to see the glam, high fashion stuff, but for the most part, I keep my look simple because that's how I feel most comfortable. Ingenue is one of my favorite places for classic pieces and the new Pickford heels from Ingenue for this month's Collabor88 absolutely did not disappoint me!

Style - Good shoes take you good places


This lovely shoe, which is an add-on for the SLink medium bare feet, is simple, classy, and feminine all in one delightful little package. The best part about items like this is that you can wear them with a fancy dress, or keep it summery with a pair of capris like I have done here. If you STILL haven't gotten the SLink feet, you really need to so you can go pick up these shoes today!

In This Post:

Skin: Katya by Glam Affair
Mesh Feet by SLink
Capris: May in White by coldLogic
Shoes: Pickford in Cherry by Ingenue [Collabor88]
Pose by aDORKable Poses
Atherwood Home by Barnesworth Anubis [The Garden]

No comments:

Post a Comment