Friday, August 16, 2013

This New Obsession Is Turning Us Alien

It's time for another round of The Garden, and this one is out of this world! *gigglesnorts*

Style - This new obsession is turning us alien


Area 51 is the theme for this month's Garden, and the designers have gone all out with some space and alien inspired goodies! I never thought I'd decorate with this kind of theme since mostly I'm girly and floral and all that, but oh my gosh, look how cool everything is! Jet on over, because you need everything!

Oh, and PS: If you have me on Flickr, you might have noticed some of my photos not showing up. WELL. Seems like Flickr decided my photos of family, cows, and pretty clothes that cover up all the important bits necessitate a RESTRICTED label. I know, right? I'm fighting it, but until then, if you could please add my NEW FLICKR, I'd really appreciate it! Also, add me to your groups! I feel lost and alone without my groups! Thank you. :)


In This Post:

Area 51 Desk Set & Bookshelf by Second Spaces
Mesa Living Room Set by What Next
Ray Gun by Pixel Mode
It's Aliens UFOs by MishMish

All found at The Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment