Monday, August 5, 2013

It's A Cruel Summer

Once in a while [well, okay, most days], I dress myself very simply and I dress myself for whatever the weather in my RL is. Silly, right? :) But oh goodness, has it been HOT here. The kind of heat that slaps you in the face and calls you bad names when you walk out the front door. So this is how I dressed myself. Luckily for me, my husband thinks I'm adorable and he commented last night on how cute I looked. Sometimes he's the deciding factor on if I actually blog, especially if I didn't put together the outfit specifically for blogging. So REALLY, this is more of a "Hey! Look what I found in my closet!" post.

Style - It's A Cruel Summer


Rebel Hope made these awesome Molly Tie Tanks for FaMESHed this month and I just love them! I've been on a big hunt lately for short belly baring tanks, and these fit the bill to a tee.

I hope everyone stays cool - literally!

In This Post:

Skin: Katya 03 by Glam Affair [The Boutique]
* No Gloss lip tattoo added
Hair: Siobhan in LightBlondes01 by Truth
Mesh Hands by SLink
Nail Polish by Hello Dave
Top: Molly Tie Tank in Cherry by Rebel Hope [FaMESHed]
Shorts: Cuffed Denim in White by OneBadPixel
Devotion Bridal Set by Earthstones
Maysoon Ring by Lazuri [Love Donna Flora]
Leo neck tattoo by Aitui [Zodiac]
Pose by Exposeur

No comments:

Post a Comment