Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Working For The Weekend

Back when I used to work in offices, I liked outfits that I could take from day to night with a few little adjustments. My outfit today reminds me of something I would have worn back then.

Style - Working For The Weekend


I decided to hit up two new-to-me stores today! I know, after my Coldlogic kick, it's probably a shock! :-p First up, I hit VinCue and got the Knotty tank. It's so cute! I love the little tie in the front. The cool thing about this is that while I'm wearing it basically solid here, it comes with a HUD and while the top part stays whatever color you buy, the bottom has 9 colors to choose from. Love!

Then I ran over to Mutresse and picked the Simona trousers. You can never ever go wrong with a classic pair of trousers that have a flattering cut!

Zaara just released new mesh jewels! The Atiriya jewelry set is just total love. I'm wearing the necklace and a bracelet, but there are earrings as well. I didn't put them on because with my new [and so super cute!] Lavinia hair from Truth, they wouldn't have shown.

I want to know about more new-to-me stores! What are some of your favorite little places that might not be well known yet?

In This Post:

Skin: Ava #7 by Belleza
Hair: Lavinia in Seasand by Truth
Top: Knotty in teal by VinCue
Pants: Simona in Vanilla by Mutresse
Shoes: Lulu in Beige by SLink
Jewelry: Atiriya in aquamarine by Zaara
Pose by aDORKable Poses [Zodiac]
Sodermalm Loft by Barnesworth Anubis [Collabor88]

No comments:

Post a Comment