Monday, January 7, 2013

If you get lost, you can always be found.

I love when I can put a new skin on and not have to change a thing about my shape. It's VERY VERY rare that it happens because not all skins are going to look good on me. In fact, most don't unless I tweak my shape to get it to look right. Of course, I'm tweaking my shape every week anyway. I'm definitely not in the "NEVER TOUCH MY SHAPE" crowd! So I was super happy to try on Adam n Eve's new Siobhan skin last night and feel pretty instantly - with no tweaking!

Style - If you get lost, you can always be found


It's a different look for me, since I tend to look more like jailbait [Y que?] but I love it! The lips...oh my god, these lips! Just kissably soft! Also, if you've never tried an Adam n Eve skin before, trust me when I say the body is just as wonderful as the face!

Truth put out some new hairs a few days ago, including the aptly named Winter. I love the style of this one, but what really makes it special is the scarf! I love when hairmakers put scarves or hats or other accessories on the hairs because you all know how hard it is to have to mod stuff and try to get it to fit right! Now, if Mr. Hawks will release this hair without the scarf...

Happy shopping, everyone!

In This Post:

Skin: Siobhan in Rosebud by Adam n Eve
Hair: Winter in Treacle by Truth
Eyes: Eternal in Peak by IKON
Top: Hana in White by Redgrave
Pose by aDORKable Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment