Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I Think I'll Go For A Walk Outside Now

Happy New Year, everyone! I hope you guys had a great one! I love the start of a new year - everything is shiny and fresh. And happily, the start of 2013 brings us a new round of FaMESHed!

Style - I Think I'll Go For A Walk Outside Now


The new Libby shirts from E! are just my style! Little argyle sweater vest over a pretty blouse? Yes PLEASE! You can choose either a black or a white shirt, too.

I really like the Charlie pants from Rebel Hope, also at FaMESHed. Sometimes you need a nice, classic, plain pair of pants to wear and these fit the bill perfectly! Oh, and even though you can't see it in my picture, the butt on these pants is cute cute cute! The matching Charlie bag was also a must-have!

FaMESHed lasts until almost the end of the month, so you have plenty of time to go...but why would you wait?!

In This Post:

Skin: Kumi in Pure by Pink Fuel
Hair: Away in Blonde 02 by Elikatira
Top: Libby in Cerulean by e! Eclectic Apparel [FaMESHed]
Pants: Charlie in Navy by Rebel Hope [FaMESHed]
Shoes: Dream Booties in Navy by fri.day
Bag: Charlie in Navy by Rebel Hope [FaMESHed]
Glasses: Softpaw in Ebony by Krystal
Mesh Hands by SLink
Pose by Exposeur [Advent Gifts - go get them now!]
Photo taken at Battery Park, WaterWay New York

No comments:

Post a Comment