Thursday, August 23, 2012

There's No Dye In The Woods!

I really love different colored hair, but I don't wear it very often. Why? Well, I'm outside a lot, and I'd hate to get lost in the woods and not be able to touch up my hair!

Style - There's no dye in the woods!


Truth released the new Izzie hair yesterday, and I simply HAD to wear it in pink so I could use the pretty aqua streaks! The streaks are color changeable by a HUD and you can even remove the streaks if you only want your bangs to be one color. There is also a removable color change bow that comes with the hair. I'm not wearing it in the picture because I guess I lost it in the forest or something.

It's really hard to be pretty and outdoorsy sometimes.

In This Post:

Skin: Briar in Osaka by Aura
Eyes: Utopia in Light Cerulean by IKON
Hair: Izzie in Fairyfloss by Truth
Dress: Earth Princess in Bird by AddiCt [Zodiac - Virgo]
Necklace: Jeweled Butterfly by Maxi Gossamer [Collabor88]
Pose by aDORKable Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment