Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Oh Miss Brady!

Sometimes I think I was born at the wrong time because I just get such a thrill out of more vintage/retro clothing!

Style - Oh Miss Brady!


When you get to go to Vintage Fair on Saturday, be sure to stop by Coldlogic and pick up the Brady dress. I mean, really? Why wouldn't you? It's adorable! And YES, quite Brady Bunch! I really wish I had a dress like this in RL!

I wasn't sure what shoes I'd pair with this and then I saw the 1970s Heel from new-to-me store ChaChaDee! They are just the perfect little Marcia Brady shoe, don't you think?

FaMESHed started today and Wasabi Pills put out the Sylvie hair. It's a simply sweet ponytail style and what I like best about it is that you can wear it with shorts or jeans, but it would also look just as good with a pretty cocktail dress. You all know me - I love versatility in things!

More shopping to do!

In This Post:

Skin: Briar in Fawn by Aura
* Sophie lipstick by Exodi added [No longer available]
Hair: Sylvie in Lemon Tea by Wasabi Pills [FaMESHed]
Dress: Brady in Blue by coldLogic [Vintage Fair 2012]
Shoes: 1970s Heels in Reptile Nude by ChaChaDee [Vintage Fair 2012]
Pose by aDORKable Poses
Skybox - Di Mare Home by Zigana

No comments:

Post a Comment