Thursday, August 9, 2012

I'm A Unicorn

I really hadn't planned on blogging this outfit. It was just a fun thing I threw together before heading out to a party last night. But I showed a pic of the skirt on plurk, and Gogo said I reminded her of a unicorn. How could I not blog my unicorn outfit after that??

Style - I'm A Unicorn


Auxiliary has these cute Alluring Mini Skirts out at Collabor88 and I have never been one to pass up a cute mini skirt! It is mesh, and you will probably need to wear underpants with it unless you are either A) good at modding alpha layers, or B) don't mind flashing cooter. Auxiliary isn't officially open yet, but from the sneak previews they've given us so far, I cannot WAIT until they do!

Also at Collabor88, Ploom has this lovely Tart hair. I used to have my hair like this ages ago where it's a little longer in the front. I'm wearing the dipped color and there is a HUD to change your colors! If it came in a rainbow dipped color, I'd be in heaven!

My Butterfly necklace by Maxi Gossamer and Pinwheel pose by aDORKable Poses are also out at Collabor88 this month. What did I tell you guys about this being a fantastic month there??

I have to go prance around like a unicorn now! Bye!

In This Post:

Skin: Briar in Cupid by Aura
* Briar - Doll lipstick added
Hair: Tart by Ploom [C88]
Top: Layering Tee by JANE
Skirt: Alluring Mini B by Auxiliary [C88]
Socks: Overknee Socks by Izzie's
Boots: DOCS 8-Hole by GOS
Necklace: Jeweled Butterfly by Maxi Gossamer [C88]
Pinwheel Pose by aDORKable Poses [C88]
Photo taken at Wanderstill, Ode

No comments:

Post a Comment