Saturday, August 11, 2012

Living At The Vintage Fair

I've always loved vintage homes. When I was younger, my older sister used to decorate with all this stuff she'd find at thrift shops and she'd create amazing things with what others would consider "old junk." I've never had the luck she's had in finding the best old things, but luckily in SL, I can have my vintage style without having to sift through peoples' used china.

At the Vintage Fair, Funky Junk has brought us the Salinas house. It is too adorable! Of course, I always say that about Funky Junk houses, but I always mean it! There are two bedrooms and a sunken living room, along with the bathroom, dining room, and generously sized kitchen. You can choose to get it without a garage as well.

Style - Living At The Vintage Fair - Funky Junk Salinas House


I learned how to type on a typewriter. Setting it between pica and elite, hearing the satisfying CLACK CLACK CLACK of the keys, it's definitely a whole different ballgame than typing on a computer. What Next's Nouvelle Study has the cutest little typewriter on it! Oh, and a rotary phone! There are plenty of cute animations in the set, too.

Style - Living At The Vintage Fair - WN Nouvelle Study


And finally for today, you should check out the RemiRetro furniture set from Bella Rose. There's all kinds of cute pieces in it, and the colors remind me of something you might find in the Brady Bunch house! I think my favorite item in the whole set might just be that clock! Or the radio! Or... well, it's all so cute, I just can't pick one favorite!

Style - Living At The Vintage Fair - Bellarose RemiRetro


Go on, now. Go to the Vintage Fair and find some home stuff!

Funky Junk at the Vintage Fair

What Next at the Vintage Fair

Bella Rose Designs at the Vintage Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment