Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ooh, that's good juice!

If you hadn't heard, the Pure Juice event starts on March 5th. Oh, let me tell you guys - it's going to be amazing. All kinds of goodies [mostly in shades of pink!] from all kinds of wonderful creators.

It's not just clothing you'll get at Pure Juice! You'll be able to pick up things like this wonderful Primrose Weathered Greenhouse by Funky Junk!

Style - Pure Juice: Funky Junk


How adorable is this?! It has an 11x16 footprint, which is totally big enough to live in if you so wish to do that. It's also 122 prims, and comes with the hanging ivy around the front. My picture? Totally doesn't do it justice. You'll have to pick it up for yourself - but not until the 5th when Pure Juice opens!

Am I being mean by giving you a sneak peek? Probably. But you'll love me for it later, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment