Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I like my juice sweet!

I wasn't going to do another Pure Juice post today, but I am overdosing on Juice!

Style - I like my juice sweet!

From Cool Beans comes the very aptly named Sweet Vision dress! It's just so sweet, and the matching Plain Jane pumps that come with it are anything but plain to me! So so sweet, so so adorable, and so so right for spring.

Remember, Pure Juice starts on March 5th!! Oh, don't worry. I'll keep reminding you.

In this post:

Skin: Sweetheart in Beguiling 1 by Curio
Hair: Maureen in Harlow by Exile [On the free wall! FREE!!]
Dress: Sweet Vision by Cool Beans [For the Pure Juice Event]
Shoes: Plain Jane by Cool Beans [For the Pure Juice Event]
Eyelashes - Dramatic by Exodi
Pose by HelaMiyo [For the Pure Juice Event]
Furniture in the background: Garden Party set by Second Spaces


No comments:

Post a Comment