Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy Mardi Gras!

Well isn't this embarrassing? I was partying on Bourbon Street and then found myself in the swamps of Louisiana. At least I look cute, right?

Style - Happy Mardi Gras!


Eboni Khan of Hucci just released these new Carrie tanks, and I could not be more in love with them! The sculpted prim flows out just perfectly, and it's low cut to show a lot of sexy cleavage. The tanks come in all kinds of prints and colors, and believe me, these will definitely be going in my summer staples rotation!

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to find my way out of this swamp. That boar doesn't look like he has any beads to throw to me.

In this post:

Skin: Sweetheart in Beguiling 1 by Curio
Hair: Anthea in Swedish by Truth
Top: Carrie Tank in Aloha Purple by Hucci
Jeans: Lou Lou in Original by Mon Tissu
Shoes: Knot Wedge Sandal in Purple by G Field
Pose by Exposeur
Photo taken at B&B Spiritual Supplies
My Mardi Gras mask and beads are from 2008. I kick it retro sometimes.


2 comments:

  1. Ooooh! Thank you for featuring B&B Spiritual Supplies in your post! Laissez les bon temps rouler! ~Burke Benoir

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE!!! ~Skips on over to Hucci~ LOVE that top!

    ReplyDelete