Friday, March 4, 2011

I'm on a drug. It's called Pure Juice!

Do you think Charlie Sheen would ever pick me to be one of his Goddesses? Maybe if I were wearing this dress, he would!

Style - I'm on a drug. It's called Pure Juice!


One last Pure Juice preview for you guys before it opens tomorrow! Aren't you excited?? This is the Pure Dress from Nemesis and I adore it. Really, when I saw it, I yelled "Oh, that's mine!" The funny thing is that it's not my typical style, but I suppose that's what I love about it. It comes with the stockings, and in two other colors. I'm wearing it in Honeysuckle. If you look closely, you can see my huge hooped Precieuse earrings by Je Suis, also for Pure Juice. I love them!

Oh, and no, I'm not switching to dark hair. I just thought it went best with this utterly lovely Melissa skin from Belleza. [Not at the event, btw.] This skin is so pretty, but it doesn't come with blonde brows [frownyface!!!!], so when I want to wear it, I have to switch to dark hair. I think it's gorgeous though, don't you?

Don't forget - Pure Juice opens tomorrow!!!

In this post:

Skin: Melissa #19 by Belleza
Hair: Pippa 2 in Espresso by Truth [Released yesterday!]
Dress: Pure Dress in Honeysuckle by Nemesis[For the Pure Juice Event]
Boots: Curvaceous by Gos
Jewelry:
* Precieuse ear hoops by Je Suis [For the Pure Juice Event]
* Tarnished Gypsy Bangles by Earthstones
Pose by aDorkable Poses


3 comments:

  1. Sexy!
    Where is that location? I've been looking for a cityscape like that, with no luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the 2 Level City Skybox from Doux Petite. I picked it up quite a while ago, but I'm pretty sure it's probably still available. It's my go-to skybox for this kind of picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx so much! Got it...and oh my neighbors are going to hate me...a skybox on top of a house that's about the same size. lol!

    ReplyDelete