Monday, July 20, 2009

Today's Gaze: A Touch Of Class

Today's Gaze came together because of one skin, the Uma skin from Rockberry.




A very classy skin, it just begged for a classy outfit. This skin that I'm wearing with the red tintable lips was a free skin from Rockberry's Midnight Mania board. However, after a lot of moaning because how dare people have to go down and click on a board, this skin is now free just for the group members if you go to the store. Seriously, you guys. It's a gift. Don't be an asshole because you had to click a board. It's not like she hid it under a rock. :-p

I absolutely adore this top I'm wearing. The Poppy Sheer Chiffon Blouse from Pink Outfitters is just soooo pretty and classy! The pretty ruffles cover up all of the important parts, but depending on your skin, you might see a little hint of nipple since this shirt is sheer. But it's perfect if you wear a back tattoo like I do, because the tattoo is still visible. There is a fabulous $50L sale going on at Pink Outfitters until July 24th, so take advantage!

The belt & pants are from the Stay True outfit from Mischief. I think they give me some great curves on my hips, as most high waisted pants do. The pants themselves aren't really high waisted, but with the matching belt, they are. And with the large flares, my legs look about a million miles long. I love them. The shirt that comes with the pants is really pretty too, so it was very worth it!

My bracelet and earrings come from Eshi Otawara's Ballerina outfit from The Black Swan. Can you believe I picked up the outfit for $50L? I don't know when Black Swan is scheduled for closing, so if I were you, I'd run out there right away to check it out. The sim really is stunning and it's a huge loss to the Second Life community that it will no longer be available here.

I've had my fill of looking classy for today. I think it's time for jeans and a t-shirt. :)

Also in this post:

Eyes: Open Ocean by Miriel [no longer available]
Lashes: Diva by LeLutka
Hair: Isabella by Truth
Shoes: PinUp heels by Stiletto Moody
Poses by On The Cover, Flowey, and Imperial Elegance


No comments:

Post a Comment