Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Beloved Roses Make Me A Doll

If you've never been out to Aisuru Rieko's store, Beloved Custom Designs, you are missing out! She is one of the cutest little creators on the grid, and her work reflects her adorable, whimsical style. From fantasy skyboxes to unicorn sets, she makes just the most precious things.

When she mentioned that she was making a doll key, my immediate thought was "Oh no, she's going to make me into a doll," because I knew I'd never be able to resist picking it up.

Then she decided to make the cutest rose couture skirt! She'll be giving away the skirt for free for the Shopping Cart Disco Reader Appreciation Day, so don't miss out on picking it up.

Check it out!





The Hime Gyaru Key is a must have for any doll on the grid! With a beautiful sculpted rose, you have several options for this key to change the colors to match your outfits. You can change the colors of the metal, the rose, and the pearl. It slowly spins around as well. I want to wear it everywhere I go!

The rose skirt is also made up of the gorgeous sculpted roses, and is also color change. I'm wearing it in pink, but I believe there are over a dozen color options to choose from. Hey Aisu, how about some hair flowers from these pretty roses??

The skirt, as I said, will be free on SCD Reader Appreciation Day, and the Hime Gyaru Key is a steal at $250L.

While you're at BCD, be sure to check out all of Aisuru's landscaping items, such as the wonderful trees and her pretty glowy grass. You'll just LOVE her work!

Also in this post:

Skin: Blondie 02 by LAQ
Hair: Giselle in Platinum by Truth
Eyes: Cool Shimmer by Miriel [no longer available]
Lashes: Diva by LeLutka
Top: The shirt of the Barlu Fiore Babydoll by Armidi
Shoes: Sasche Flats in Powder Puff by Armidi
Necklace: Tayzia's Butterfly Finds A Necklace by Frippery [Collaborative RFL Gift]
Poses by Long Awkward Pose


1 comment:

  1. I love that key. And I haven't taken that skirt off in two days. And her landscaping rocks. Everything Aisuru touches is GOLD I tell you!

    ReplyDelete