Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Fab Fab Pony!

Since I'm so into the beach these days, I'm always on the lookout for new bikinis. When I heard about the new swimwear line from Fab Pony, I knew I just HAD to check it out! Now I'll admit that my very first impression of Fab Pony a few months ago was far from fab, but I'll tell ya, I'm starting to really really like that place!

The new Fab Pony swimwear collection has 5 different bikinis, but I'm just going to show a couple here. You'll have to actually head out to the store to see the rest!

First up, the Wild Child Bikini.




The Wild Child is a fun little number with some fringe to bounce around as you run around the beach. I wasn't a huge fan of the fringe at first, but it's growing on me, and of course you don't have to wear the fringe if you don't want to. I just really love the texture and the print on these! The Wild Child comes in 2 colors for $289L each.

And my favorite of the entire group, the Disco Sequin Bikini!!




The Disco Sequin bikini is so much fun, and perfect for all those beach parties that are going on! It comes with the prim hip ties, which of course you don't have to wear. But it's just so freaking cute! I'm wearing it in Iced Plum, but there are 6 colors available. They are $229L each, or fatpack it for $1005L.

I also paired this bikini up with Fab Pony's Viper sunglasses in Animal Plastique. There are 7 colors of sunglasses for $149L each, or $749L for a fatpack. I think they're adorable!

Fab Pony also has prize camping, and a lot of cute things that you can doll up your wardrobe with, so definitely worth a look!

Also in this post:

Picture 1:

Skin: Blondie by LAQ, makeup 02
Sunglasses: Stoke Sunnies by Reaction
Hair: Grace II by Frangipani [No longer available. Does anyone know why the store was closed?!]

Picture 2:

Skin: Blondie by LAQ, makeup 02
Hair: Twiggy in Platinum by Truth
Bracelet: Tiffany Charm Bracelet by ~flirt~, via Designer Showcase Network

Back tattoo custom designed for me by Lola79 Hienrichs of Otaku Designs

Poses by On The Cover and Striking Poses


1 comment:

  1. The disco purple one is SOOOOOOO cute! It is mine today!!!

    ReplyDelete