Thursday, February 6, 2014

Peace Begins With A Smile

Don't you love having reasons to smile? Luckily for me, my life gives me many many reasons to smile. That might be why I smile so much in my blog posts - It's just natural! This week, a big reason to smile is that there is a new Coldlogic release!

Style - Peace Begins With A Smile


I'm super thrilled with the Sowers outfit! It's a high cut skirt with a tucked in shirt and just as cute as can be! The best part is if you buy a couple [or all] of the colors, you can mix and match skirts and shirts. I'm wearing the shirt from red/white outfit, and the skirt from the sea/kiwi one. Love!

I hope this week has brought you all many reasons to smile!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
* Baby Pink sheer gloss added
Hair: Esperanza by Truth
Mesh hands & feet by SLink
Outfit: Sowers by coldLogic
Shoes: Amelia in tiffany by fri.day
Pose by !bang

Photo taken at Jasmine's Hollow. They have a website, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment