Thursday, February 27, 2014

Bathroom Break!

There are a couple of things [among many, really] that I love in SL. One is having a house that is realistic enough, and two is... The Arcade!! When Elle Kirshner of Second Spaces started showing sneak peeks of her Arcade set Bathroom Clutter, it spoke to every thing in my "Of COURSE I need a bathroom in SL!" heart of hearts.

Style - Bathroom Break

Style - Bathroom Break


There are 11 items in the collection, and you will want every single one! Two are rare, and all of the items except for the Crates of Things are only one tiny little land impact! Elle is the queen of clutter as she's proven time and time again. But really, it's the cute little details that just MAKE a home, don't you think?

Here is the gacha guide for you with better, up close photos of the items.























The Arcade starts on March 1st! You can see all of the awesome stuff on The Arcade Shopping Guide, too!

In This Post:

Bathroom Clutter by Second Spaces [The Arcade]

Other Items From...

MudHoney
What Next
LAQ Decor
LISP Bazaar
Pixel Mode
Breno

2 comments:

  1. You know, you are one of my friends that I hold dear and I have never really thought about all the awesome stuff you get because I think you are just amazing all around and I think you deserve it and I am just proud of you!. an amazing friend, amazing wife, amazing sister, amazing mom!! =), but ok pre-release Arcade of the TOP thing on my MUST HAVE LIST makes me totally JELLY!!! giggles and hugs, love you Alicia, love K =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! Don't be too jelly!! Just...a little jelly. <3333

    ReplyDelete