Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Dinner Is Ready!

So when I was growing up, my mom was never the best cook. Oh, she had a few things she made well, but for the most part... We even had a saying in the house. "If the smoke alarm goes off, dinner is ready."

Guess I kind of inherited that from her. But at least I look cute while running from the fire!

Style - Dinner Is Ready!


I am totally in love with the Sally dresses by Rebel Hope from FaMESHed! I love cherry print anything, so naturally this dress caught my attention right off the bat. But it's just quite interesting to me because it's a sundress, but it's a little dramatic with the folded, belted layer.

Hope your dinner is going better than mine!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
* Sweet Red sheer gloss added
Hair: Ainsley by Truth
Mesh hands & feet by SLink
Dress: Sally in white by Rebel Hope [FaMESHed]
Shoes: Pickford in cherry by Ingenue
Necklace & Earrings: Elusive by Cae [FaMESHed]
Pose by aDORKable Poses

Retro Kitchen in Cherry Red by Trompe Loeil

No comments:

Post a Comment