Monday, October 14, 2013

In The Sanctuary She Has Found

I don't really consider myself a morning person. I'm usually quite grouchy and disoriented in the mornings, and heaven help the person who talks to me before I have breakfast and my morning tea or coffee. But some mornings, like this one, I wake up and I thoroughly enjoy the peace. I can sit quietly, hair barely combed, glasses on, and just enjoy that I'm here for another day.

Style - In the sanctuary she has found


FaMESHed is still going strong and I'm loving the cozy Cowl Neck sweaters and Floral Leggings from Coquet! One thing I love about the sweater is that it goes down onto my hands some, which is how I prefer to wear my sweaters. However, I wish the inside of the sleeve wasn't invisible as quickly as it is. In certain poses, it's very obvious that the sleeve is only lined a couple of inches and then goes invisible. But other than that, I truly like this sweater, and the leggings are just adorable!

Also at FaMESHed, Trompe Loeil has this awesome living room set called Ashdon. I'm just using the couch for this picture, but the set has all kinds of goodies. This couch is texture change as well, so you can change the blanket and the couch colors to suit your needs.

Enjoy your Monday, everyone!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
Mesh Hands & Feet by SLink
Nail Polish by Hello Dave
Hair: Stephania by Truth
Top: Cowl Neck Sweater in Antique by Coquet [FaMESHed]
Bottoms: Floral Leggings in Daisies by Coquet [FaMESHed]
Glasses: Softpaw in Ebony by Krystal
Couch: Ashdon by Trompe Loeil [FaMESHed]
Tray: Honey Crisp Bed Tray by Mudhoney
House: Salem Cottage by Barnesworth Anubis [Collabor88]



No comments:

Post a Comment