Sunday, October 20, 2013

Because I Won't Stay Inside

Oh my gosh, so so so much shopping goodness is going on! I won't write too much because you guys need to shop and not read, but let me give you a little rundown. The Garden opened this past week and the late fall-early winter goodies are all over the place! Both Coldlogic and Truth released new items this week, and of course you know I'm totally all over that. If you're getting into the Halloween spirit, be sure to check out the Tricky Treat gacha event and Horrorfest.

See what I mean? So much to shop for, so little time!

Style - Because I Won't Stay Inside-1

Style - Because I Won't Stay Inside-2



In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
Mesh Hands & Feet by SLink
Hair: Marleen by Truth
Dress: Zane in Moss, black belt by coldLogic
Stockings: The.Birds by fri.day [Horrorfest]
Shoes: Delia in Ebon by Ingenue
Butterfly Pouf by Sassafras Kids [Tricky Treat Gacha]
Pine Ridge Camping Set by What Next [The Garden]
Pose by aDORKable Poses


No comments:

Post a Comment