Monday, October 28, 2013

Falling on my head like a memory.

So I decided to take a break from decorating our house to do a little shopping. I got dressed up for the first time in days, put on my hat, and went out. And what happened? IT STARTED TO RAIN.

At least I look good, even when wet.

Um...that's not meant to sound dirty, I promise.

Style - Falling on my head like a memory.


Ingenue has some new Odette heels for you guys! They are add-on shoes for the SLink medium feet. If you're STILL holding out on buying feet, then I don't even know what to tell you. Sorry that you're missing out on awesome shoes! I love these because they're alllllmost an ankle boot, but not quite, so that makes them interesting and versatile.

I need to go dry off now, and you guys need to head out shopping. Hope it doesn't rain on you!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
* Heavy Smoke eye shadow added
* Beestung lipstick added
Mesh Hands & Feet by SLink
Hair: Dylan by Truth
Top: Slouch Sweater by Cracked Mirror
Skirt: Snare Mini by Cracked Mirror
Leather Tights by Stellar
Shoes: Odette by Ingenue
Pose by Pretense




No comments:

Post a Comment