Friday, June 14, 2013

New Kids On The Block Had A Bunch Of Hits

Summerfest '13 starts tomorrow! I think of myself as a TOTAL summer girl, so naturally I am so so excited about this fun event!

Style - New Kids On The Block Had A Bunch Of Hits


If you read my personal blog, you know how crazy I got over the Ohmai piglets for The Arcade. WELL... I'm just as crazy for the Ohmai Otters for Summerfest!! Look at these little guys! There are ones for pets and then little otter avatars you can wear! SO CUTE. They even come with a certificate of adoption. Could this get more precious? I don't think so!

Balaclava made the sweetest little Ukuleles for Summerfest! They play songs, and you can give one to a friend and have a duet! I just love things that you can use to play with others. They also made these really cool Swim Rafts for the event and I'm having so much fun diving from the raft today!

See you tomorrow at Summerfest!

In This Post:

Skin: Lulu 01 by Glam Affair [The Arcade]
Hair: Candy in LightBlondes01 by Truth
Bikini: Frill in White by G Field
Hands & Feet by SLink
Sea Otters by !Ohmai [Summerfest '13]
Ukulele in Pink Stripes by Balaclava [Summerfest '13]
Swim Raft in Aqua Dots by Balaclava [Summerfest '13]



No comments:

Post a Comment