Thursday, June 6, 2013

If I Could Be Anything

I know I say it every month, but this month's FaMESHed is awesome!

Style - If I Could Be Anything


The cute little Strapless dresses from COCO are just my favorite kind of dresses. I love a little summer dress that you can wear with flip flops during the day and dress up at night with heels and jewels. Perfect!

Speaking of jewels, the new Kasbah jewelry set from Cae is just lovely! I'm wearing just the necklace and bracelet in this photo, but it does come with earrings and a ring as well. Cae just outdoes herself with every new release!

Happy shopping, everyone!

In This Post:

Skin: Lulu #4 by Glam Affair [The Arcade]
Hair: Charlize in LightBlondes 01 by Truth
Dress: Strapless in Blue/White by COCO [FaMESHed]
Shoes: Classic Pointed Pumps in White by SLink
* Medium mesh feet required
Mesh Hands by SLink
Jewelry:
* Kasbah necklace & bracelet by Cae [FaMESHed]
* Diversity rings by Stellar
Pose by !bang
Photo taken at The Noble Storybook

No comments:

Post a Comment