Saturday, June 29, 2013

How Do You Like Me Now?

I don't usually blog on the weekends, but I'm feeling super cute today, so I figured I should share! Because that's why y'all come here, right? To see me looking super cute? :-p [Humor me, please.]

Style - How Do You Like Me Now-1

Style - How Do You Like Me Now-2


Truth released new hair today and the Jill one is my favorite because of the cowboy hat! There is a male version called Jack that also has the hat, so ladies, grab your man and get in touch with your country side!

Yesterday for FLF, Miel released the Nautica dress and it has a HUD full of colors so you can play and make your own look. I don't know if it's still $50L in the store still, but I did see it on marketplace for $50L, so get it! I'm sure he expected this to be worn with sandals and a beach hat, but I thought it went well with boots and a hat.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

In This Post:

Skin: Lulu 01 by Glam Affair
Hair: Jill in Lightblondes01 by Truth
Mesh Hands by SLink
Dress: Nautica by Miel
Boots: Olea by Sand Shack Surf Co.
Necklace: Owl Necklace by Caroline's Jewelry
Poses by !Bang
Photo taken at End Of Time

No comments:

Post a Comment