Sunday, September 23, 2012

Taking pictures is savoring life intensely, every hundredth of a second.

Fall really is the best time to head out and take photos, don't you think?

Style - Taking pictures is savoring life intensely, every hundredth of a second


I've been trying to blog this DouceMon jacket from LeeZu for a while but SL being what it is, for some reason the main part of the jacket wouldn't rez in clearly. I ended up tossing it on the ground, which allowed the texture to rez, which then meant it cleared up on me. Oh SL, the tricks we have to learn sometimes! But it was worth it because this is just the perfect fall jacket! The sleeves are all pushed up, and there's a great patterned panel in the back that matches the lapels. Total love!

Someone mentioned the Vintage Camera by Tee*fy for The Arcade and I realized, hey, I actually got the RARE one! I just hadn't unpacked it! Did you spend a ton of money at The Arcade? I did. But - I'm STILLLLL looking for the white mesh sneakers from DECO. If anyone has a pair they're willing to sell, I'll pay twice the gacha sale amount. Or I'll trade stuff!

Have a wonderful Sunday!

In This Post:

Skin: Kumi in Pure by Pink Fuel
* Nude Lip Tint added
Hair: Megumi in Wild Honey by Wasabi Pills [FAIR]
Shirt: LaceBack Tank by The Sea Hole
Jacket: DouceMon in Olive by LeeZu
Jeans: Lou Lou in Original by Mon Tissu
Shoes: Beth Wedge Bootie by G Field
Accessories:
* Elo necklace, earrings & bracelet by Miel
* Devotion Bridal Set by Earthstones
* Vintage Camera by Tee*fy [The Arcade]
* Glitter Nails by Izzie's
Pose by aDORKable Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment