Monday, September 24, 2012

Hold It Against Me

Yay! The new round of Zodiac started on Saturday! I know this is only the 3rd cycle, but I really think this is the best one yet!

Style - Hold It Against Me


I don't blog a ton of lingerie in here because I'm shy [and because I rarely ever buy it], but the Balance lingerie from Solange for Zodiac is so pretty! I've been dancing around to make the little tassels wave ever since I put it on.

And how cute are the Morning Light Cupboard Beds from Trompe Loeil for FAIR?? They come in different colors and can be styled in sooo many ways, as I'm sure you've seen other bloggers do recently. Love!

I guess I should go put some pants on now.

In This Post:

Skin: Kumi in Pure by Pink Fuel
* Swoon Lip Tint added
Hair: Soleil in Mahogany by Truth
Lingerie: Balance in Rose/Teal by Solange [Zodiac]
Medium Height Bare Feet by SLink
Pose by aDORKable Poses
Morning Light Cupboard Bed in White Peony by Trompe Loeil [FAIR]

No comments:

Post a Comment