Monday, October 10, 2011

"Once you learn to read, you will be forever free."

I've always been a big reader. I am usually reading anywhere from 2-4 books at any given time, and the bookshelves in my bedroom are double stacked with books. I started reading when I was 3 years old while on vacation with my parents. What was the first word I ever read? "Visa." Figures! You might want to pull out your own Visa cards to go shopping this week - especially if you love Jane AND mesh as much as I do!

Style - Once you learn to read, you will be forever free


I could go on and on about how much I love the new releases. The Cropped Sweaters, the Low Ride Pants, but the best thing for you all to do is just go to Jane try them on for yourselves. Remember that you will need a mesh enabled viewer to see these gorgeous clothes properly. And can I make a plea for people to please start using mesh enabled viewers more? I always feel bad that some people see me with big ugly prims all over my body when they should be seeing my wonderful outfit!

In this post:

Skin: Lustre in Glamour Puss 1 by Curio -Gala Phoenix-
Hair: Magenta in Swedish w/Roots by Truth -Truth Hawks-
Top: Cropped Knots Sweater in Fawn by Jane [Mesh] -Janie Marlowe-
Pants: Low Ride Linear in Truffle by Jane [Mesh] -Janie Marlowe-
Shoes: Suede Wrap Wedge by SLink [Mesh] -Siddean Munro-
Jewelry:
* ELO necklace by Miel -Miel Nirvana-
* Devotion Bridal Rings by Earthstones -Abraxxa Anatine-
Pose by Long Awkward Pose -Dove Swanson-


No comments:

Post a Comment