Sunday, October 30, 2011

I'm Never Without My Phone

Yeah, I'm that girl. The one who is never more than a couple of feet away from her phone, the one who keeps it by her pillow, the one who freaks out if she runs to grab take out and forgot her phone at home. I'm always on call for my parents, and even turning the ringer off to go out and enjoy a movie isn't something I feel comfortable with. Heck, I even take it with me when I go outside to get the mail.

Style - I'm Never Without My Phone


When I saw the Fall sweater from Ducknipple, I knew it was for me! With the little iPhone in the pocket, it's just perfect! If you click it, it will disappear, and no, there doesn't appear to be an Android version. :-p The sweater comes with the necklace I'm wearing, and also 8 different colored undershirts [not shown here]. The belt also changes color.

By the way, if the Ducknipple creator reads this: Could you please put the name of the store on your folders? I love love love the store but I always lose items in my inventory because the store name isn't on the folder. Thanks!

In this post:

Skin: Lustre in Pure 2 by Curio -Gala Phoenix-
Hair: Pepper in Latte by Truth -Truth Hawks-
Sweater: Fall in Red by Ducknipple -beanster Potato-
Shirt: Maddy Lace Inset Top in Pebble Cream by Whippet & Buck -Twiggy Whippet-
Jeans: Classic Jeans in Dirty by Zaara -Zaara Kohime-
Boots: Secret Boots in Dune by Elikatira -Elikapeka Tiramisu-
Augie Glasses by Reek -Riq Graves-
Pose by aDORKable Poses -Adorkable Peapod-


No comments:

Post a Comment