Saturday, October 29, 2011

Let's Take A Walk

The weather here has been awesome lately, and it makes me want to go on long walks to see what I can see. But mostly I just want to walk around in my new Portas Booties!!

Style - Let's take a walk


From AnE Meshworks, an Adam n Eve brand, these little booties are short, cute, and in the most soft lickable leather I've seen in ages! They ARE mesh, so you know the drill. Get a mesh viewer or GTFO. :-p I kid, I kid!! But seriously, you need a mesh viewer to see these boots properly.

I'm standing in the Cascadia Autumn Pavilion from Funky Junk, on sale this weekend for Spruce Up Your Space. It's the perfect autumn decor for your land!

Time to take my boots and go walking!

In this post:

Skin: Lustre in Luxe 1 by Curio -Gala Phoenix-
Hair: Story in Blonde 02 by Elikatira -Elikapeka Tiramisu-
Dress: Jezibell Backless Dress in Navy/Beige by Whippet & Buck -Twiggy Whippet-
Boots: Portas Booties in Ivory by AnE Meshworks [Mesh!] -Damen Gorilla-
Take It Easy Tote Bag in Priss by BOOM -Aranel Ah-
Jewelry:
* Wanderer Bracelets by League -Nena Janus-
* Devotion Bridal Rings by Earthstones -Abraxxa Anatine-
Photo taken in the Cascadia Autumn Pavilion by Funky Junk -Ulaa Coronet-
Pose by aDORKable Poses -Adorkable Peapod-

No comments:

Post a Comment