Monday, May 16, 2011

Turning Up Spring

I really love new designers. Well, let me clarify that statement even more. I really love new designers when they're GOOD. When Tia Biscuit [how cute is that name?] popped up in my IM box last night, I was happy to accept some of her work. And when it turned out to be cute things that are just my style? Well, it was 10 times better!

Style - Turning Up Spring


From Tia, I'm wearing the Turnups Cords. I just love the splash of color from the belt and the cuffs! The cuffs and the belt are color change with 4 different color palettes. Really really cute! I am wearing them in the Spring color to match my ToteBag, which is also in Spring. I really love when designers make accessories that match their clothing! Oh, and the best part? Although the pants are low rise, they go up in the back so you're not being tacky and showing butt crack! Love!

Head over to Tia and check it out. I'm sure you'll find something you love!

[PS: Tia is on an Adult sim, so you will need to be age verified before you go. But you can also find her items on the Marketplace.]

In this post:

Skin: Lustre in Glamour Puss 1 by Curio
Hair: Clementine in Swedish by Truth
Shirt: Layering Tee in Cream by Jane
Pants: Turnups Cords in Cream/Spring Belt & Cuffs by Tia
Shoes: Jane Wedge Sandals by Ingenue
Bag: ToteBag in Spring by Tia
Bracelet: Cascading Ripples by Frippery
Pose by aDorkable Poses
Photo taken at Wanderstill


No comments:

Post a Comment