Saturday, January 23, 2010

Oh, sweet Alyson!

If it hasn't been noticeable from all the shrieks and squeals from around the grid, Tricky Boucher of Belleza released his newest female skin, Alyson! I've been seeing this skin on many of my friends [thanks to a generous group gift!] and I have to say, I have not seen a skin released in a while that makes almost everyone look so so adorable!

The skin has just some marvelous shading, and yes, even a cleavage enhancing option!

Review - Belleza - Alyson, front

Review - Belleza - Alyson, back


Just look at it! The shoulder blades are perfect, as is the collarbone area. The tummy shading is beautiful, and although I'll never be naked in this blog, believe me when I say that everything is wonderful on the skin.

Now for the important part - the face!

Review - Belleza - Alyson, face

Alyson does make me look a little bit younger than I usually like to appear, but with 16 of the sweetest makeups ever, I don't mind one tiny bit! I'm wearing makeups 15 and 11 in this picture, and in the pale tone.

The only only thing that I do not really like about this skin is the fact that it is freckled. I'm simply not a freckle kind of girl, and if it were not for the freckles, I'm pretty sure Alyson would become my primary skin. I would also love to see a lighter, or more brunette, brow option. Although this is wonderful for the redheads out there, it tends to look a little "off" on someone like me who is normally a platinum blonde.

The Alyson skins come in 5 different skin tones [pale, medium, sunkiss, tan and deep tan] and are $1200L each. You can also buy a line of 4 makeups for $2500L, or the megapack of all 16 makeups for $7000L. Each pack contains a regular skin, one with a dark hair base, one with the cleavage enhancer, and one with the cleavage enhancer and the hair base. A heck of a deal, at any price!

No more reading... go buy skins at Belleza!

Also in this post:

Hair: Jacinta in Strawberry by Truth
Eyes: Beloved Emerald by Beloved Custom Designs
Lashes: NoAlpha Lashes N06 by MiaMai
Lingerie: Lilac Lace bra & boycut panties by Nightsong
Poses by Glitterati and ImpEle


No comments:

Post a Comment