Thursday, January 14, 2010

Today's Gaze - Casual Girl

I've been in a bit of a fashion funk lately. In fact, I went almost 3 days without changing clothes at all. Unheard of!! [I blame most of this on my recent love affair with Dragon Age: Origins.] But today I put together a very casual look that has just enough "oomph" that if for some reason I go another 2 days without changing, it won't be too terribly bad.

I'm going to not describe everything like usual just because I'm really tired, but I did want to say that my poses are a new release from ImpEle and a fatpack is only $350L, which is a fabulous price for 12 poses that are pretty much PERFECT for fashion blogging. Also, the cabinet I'm sitting on is a dollarbie from JE Republic, and it has 2 poses on it. Very cute if you like sitting on furniture!

Review - Today's Gaze - Casual Girl, 1

Review - Today's Gaze - Casual Girl, 2

Review - Today's Gaze - Casual Girl, 3


Skin: Belle "Bronzed Mocha" by Belleza
Hair: Skyla in Swedish by Truth
Eyes: Marine by Miriel [No longer available]
Sweater: Usakko in blue by Bare Rose
Shirt: V-Neck Tee in white by COCO
Jeans: Garage jeans in cool blue by League
Boots: Long Boots in dark brown by J's
Necklace: Key Necklace by G Field [Gift from the 2009 Jewelry Expo]

No comments:

Post a Comment