Monday, February 1, 2010

My Lovely Valentine

Although I am not an intense fan of Valentine's Day, the beginning of February is always fun for a girly girl like me because of all the red, pink, and hearts! I love it! And even more than that, I love a great deal. Dezi Jarvinen of Staged has a great little deal for us ladies right now out in her store.

My Lovely Valentine is a $20L special that is just so cute and versatile, too!

Review - Staged - 10L Valentine dress, shrug


The cotton dress [which can be worn also as just a cute tank top] comes with black or white lace options. The knitted shrug has the options for short or long sleeves. You guys know I love options! The dress and shrug are sold separately for $10L each, but you have to admit, for $20L, it's an adorable outfit!

There are also many other colors of the new cotton dresses and shrugs at Staged, so be sure you check those out as well!

Also in this post:

Skin: Belle "Meow Mocha" by Belleza
Hair: Joanna in Swedish by Truth
Eyes: Open Ocean by Miriel [no longer available]
Shoes: Red Basic by 50 Flats
Mouth heart & earrings: Candy Hearts by Accessories by Eolande
Poses by Glitterati and ImpEle


No comments:

Post a Comment