Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Changing To Wordpress

Blogger recently gave notice that they will be blocking blogs with sexually explicit content starting on March 23rd. Although neither of my blogs have ever really been sexually explicit, I believe that this is Google’s way of gradually phasing out Blogger. I also don’t believe in unnecessary censorship and yes, I do believe this is unnecessary.

So I’m making the switch to WordPress. If you have my blog in your blogrolls [thank you, btw, if you do!], I would appreciate if you would update it to my new WordPress address. I’ll also be contacting the owners of the feeds that I’m on to change my blog URL, so if you normally read me through a feed, you’ll be able to see my posts the same as usual pretty soon.

I’m not terribly familiar with WordPress yet, so please forgive me if things here seem disjointed and crazy for a little bit while I get used to my new blogging home. Thank you! ♥

1 comment:


  1. Hello,

    we provide affordable and result-oriented SEO services, please give a chance to serve you.


    Thanks
    Admin: E07.net

    ReplyDelete