Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Just A Walk In The Park

The Home and Garden Expo is OPEN!! This is one of my favorite events of the year and I was thrilled to be invited back as a blogger for the third year in a row. The H&G Expo raises money for Relay For Life of Second Life, which donates money to the American Cancer Society.

Funky Junk is part of the Expo this year and I'm loving the Small Garden Park!

Style - Just A Walk In The Park


I'll admit, I'm the worst at landscaping, so it's awesome for me when people put together things that I can just throw out and it's instapretty. There are four sections of this, 3 with trees and one with the little pond that has fish. [There is another version that does not have the pond.] I put this in the middle of a bunch of trees, but since it's all contained in the brick walls, you can really put it anywhere you want. The Small Garden Park with the pond is 39 land impact [the one without the pond is 30] and currently available at the H&G Expo.

The Home and Garden Expo runs until September 28th.

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
Hair: Emma by Wasabi Pills
Mesh hands and feet by Slink
Top: Kues combo by coldLogic
Bottom: Harlow's Cuffed Jeans by Mon Tissu
Shoes: Sheila by Ingenue [Collabor88]
Minimalist Glasses by BOOM
Pose: Mia by Kirin

Small Garden Park w/pond by Funky Junk [H&G Expo 2014]

No comments:

Post a Comment