Thursday, September 25, 2014

Feels A Lot Like Love

Oh look, it's not just me in my blog today! *laughs* I coerced my dear husband to pose with me since he's sporting something new from FATEwear!

Style - Feels A Lot Like Love


We have trouble finding clothes for Aldwyn a lot of the time. He's just a regular ol' guy and likes regular ol' guy clothes. So many times, what we see is just not his style at ALL. Luckily, we never have a problem at FATEwear! He's wearing one of the new Robertson sweaters today, and I like it a lot. [Because what I think is really the most important part of it all, right?] I really like turtlenecks on men, so this is definitely a fall fave for me.

My Attic is still going on and I'm wearing one of the Color Striped dresses by Stellar that you can find out at the event. There is matching nail polish for the different colors of the dresses, too!

Have a wonderful day!

In This Post:

On Me:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
Hair: Dasha by Truth
Dress: Color Striped by Stellar [My Attic]
Leggings: Hill by coldLogic
Boots: Western by Leonard [Closing Sale!]


On Aldwyn:

Skin: Adrian by [K]Lean [I don't think it's available any more.]
Hair: Jackson by Exile
Top: Robertson by FATEwear
Pants: John by FATEwear
Shoes: Low Top Chucks by Akeyo [PLEASE help me find him some new shoes. Please!]

Pose: Winner by !bang

No comments:

Post a Comment