Friday, December 20, 2013

Pure As The Bridal Snow

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season! Mine has been busy busy, hence the lack of blog posts lately. ["Yeah! Hence!"] But there are lots of awesome things hitting the grid, as I'm sure you guys are aware!

Style - Pure As The Bridal Snow


Rebel Hope has an awesome dress for you winter brides out there! The Crystal gown comes in both white [as shown here] and cream, and has a pretty veil included.

Truth finally hit us with some fantastic new hair last week, and I have been wearing the heck out of the new Dove hair! I am all about the side pony in my RL these days because my hair is so long, so it's great to have a gorgeous side pony in world, too!

If you haven't been to FaMESHed yet this month, you need to go! Although you can only see a bit of it in this photo, the Winter Dream Gazebo from Pixel Mode is a must have for your winter decorating.

I'm off to do more holiday shopping!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
* Sweet Red lip gloss added
Hair: Dove in Gingers by Truth
Mesh Hands by SLink
Nail Polish by Hello Dave
Gown: Crystal in White by Rebel Hope
Winter Dream Gazebo by Pixel Mode [FaMESHed]
Pose by aDORKable Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment