Monday, December 9, 2013

Cozy On Up

The weather here has been icy and cold for so many days! I hate it, but I DO like getting cozy when it's so very very cold!

Style - Cozy On Up


Fri.day has some cozy things for you this month, like the Cozy Flats from The Arcade! These are simply sweet little flats with a bow. Reminds me of something a Disney girl would wear! There are 14 colors to collect, 2 being rare. You will need the SLink flat bare feet since these are add-on shoes.

Collabor88 started yesterday and Fri.day is also there with the Cozy Chair. I am in love with this chair right now because it also has a blanket that covers you up in some poses! I'm not using it here, obviously, so I can show off my shoes but as soon as I was done taking my picture, I covered right back up.

I hope you all are staying warm and safe out there!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
Hair: Kira in Gingerbread by Wasabi Pills [The Arcade]
Mesh hands & feet by SLink
Top: Scallop Sweater in Mint/Lace by The Secret Store
Bottoms: Seyfried Jeggings in Classic by coldLogic
Shoes: Cozy Flats in Mint by fri.day [The Arcade]
Chair: Cozy Chair in by fri.day [Collabor88]
House: Byers Cottage by Barnesworth Anubis [Collabor88]

No comments:

Post a Comment