Monday, July 15, 2013

You Can Always Be Found

The Boutique has opened for July, and it's a safari themed event this month! I'm not exactly a jungle girl, but I found lots of great things that work even out of the rainforest. :)

Style - You Can Always Be Found


Glam Affair has a new skin for us called Katya. Oh, it's pretty, y'all! Of course, I could say that about any Glam Affair skin. :)

Don't you just love my necklace? It's the new Safari by Cae and it's just lovely! There are options to customize it, too. The set comes with the necklace, bracelets, earrings and rings. The ring and bracelet are really cool because they look like tusks!

One of the things I like about these events is that I almost always find a new-to-me store, and that store this round is Tabloid. It's where my Nantes dress is from! I just love it because it's the kind of girly sundress I'm constantly looking for. I am SO checking this store out later!

Head on over to The Boutique and go on your own shopping safari!

In This Post:

Skin: Katya 06 A by Glam Affair [The Boutique]
Hair: Arianna in LightBlondes01 by Truth [FaMESHed]
Eyes: Vanity in Clarity by IKON
Dress: Nantes in Safari by Tabloid [The Boutique]
Necklace: Safari by Cae [The Boutique]
Tattoos:
* Flowers by Letis Tattoo
* Dreamer by Audran
Pose by !bang

No comments:

Post a Comment